ABOUT US

“I CHALLENGE FARMERS TO CONSTRUCT A WORLD CLASS FACTORY”

TUN DR. MAHATHIR MOHAMMAD AT NATIONAL FARMERS DAY 1993

ABOUT
ABOUT
ABOUT

OUR HISTORY

MALAYSIAN NPK FERTILIZER SDN BHD (MNFSB) IS A MAJOR NPK FERTILIZER MANUFACTURER IN MALAYSIA. WITH A PRODUCTION CAPACITY OF 310000 METRIC TON PER YEAR, MNFSB WERE ABLE TO CONTINUOUSLY SUPPLIED NPK FERTILIZER TO ALL FARMERS THROUGHOUT MALAYSIA.

THE ESTABLISHMENT OF THIS FACTORY WAS INSPIRED BY THE FOURTH PRIME MINISTER OF MALAYSIA TUN DR. MAHATHIR BIN MOHAMAD IN ORDER TO ASSIST FARMERS TO HAVE THEIR OWN FACTORIES PROVIDING FERTILIZERS FOR FARMERS USE THROUGHOUT MALAYSIA.

IN 2005, THE PLANT WAS COMPLETED WITH THE JOINT VENTURE OF PETRONAS CHEMICAL FERTILIZER KEDAH SDN BHD (PCFKSB) FORMERLY KNOWN AS PETRONAS FERTILIZER KEDAH SDN BHD. PCFKSB HOLDS A 20% STAKE AND THE REMAINING 80% IS FULLY OWNED BY THE NATIONAL FARMERS ORGANIZATION (NAFAS).

NOWADAYS, THE PLANT REMAINS STRONG AND WILL CONTINUE TO DEFEND THE FUTURE OF FARMERS BY SUPPLYING HIGH QUALITY AND INTERNATIONALLY COMPETITIVE FERTILIZERS. “GREAT CROP CAME FROM A GOOD FERTILIZER!”